About Teknologo Solutions – A Philippines’ web design company.
We are a friendly, small web design and SEO company offering effective and a flexible, personal service that larger companies just can’t match on service or price, no matter where in the world you are based.
I am in the IT business as an application system developer since 1992, now, we build professional web designs and custom web design packages that look great, work brilliantly AND usually beat the competition on price and quality.
There are many benefits in working with TEKNOLOGO SOLUTIONS. When I’m working on a project, I will be the main point of contact at all times avoiding any communication delays that might occur with larger companies. Freelance Designers like myself often work from home which means you avoid paying large overheads.
I won’t try to sell you expensive Content Management packages if I don’t think you need one. With open source projects so advanced these days, 99% of websites can be created using existing CMS platforms such as WordPress and Joomla. I for one have been working with and customizing WordPress for over two years and find that it can accommodate just about any specification.
If there comes a point where you’re looking for something that goes beyond the reach of my knowledge in a certain area, I have a number of people I regularly work alongside including freelance illustrators and web content writer. This means you have all the advantages of working with a large company while keeping the cost down at the same time.
Clients now can get their job done at a faster rate, and more importantly, the job is done correctly and precisely. Teknologo Solutions is easily available over the Internet. We have accomplished several projects without even seeing our client, all transactions and meeting were done online. We are way more flexible than the full timers. We put into practice constant creativity and imagination in our work, to give it a fuller touch. This branch has flourished so much so that full time designers have transformed themselves into freelancers like me, in order to make more money.
Thus, due to our more reasonable price and newness in designs, we are preferred more than full timers by giant companies. Web design has formed a major business lately, with the advent of websites, and freelancers have emerged out of the steady need of capable and flexible workers. Besides, companies can save the cost of keeping employees by outsourcing the job to an outsider. With them the overheads of maintaining an employee with the additional perks and benefits can also be largely avoided. Irrespective of everything, a freelancer should also stand the position of marketing his talent and skill to attract clients in this competitive market.
Being a small Philippines web design company is working to our advantage, our business survive and prosper for many different reasons:
- Developing personal relationships – we are well placed to build personal relationships with clients. We know who are we dealing with; we can ‘put our face’ to the person we are in contact with. Person-to-person interaction is as important as ever in building strong relationships.
- Responding flexibly to problems and challenges – little hierarchy or chain of command. Large businesses may have set ways of operating and establish procedures that are hard to change. We are often far more flexible. We can also reach a quick decision on whether or not we can do what is required by our clients.
- Inventiveness and innovation – we are well positioned to introduce and develop new ideas. This is because we do not have to report or seek approval from anyone else but our clients.
- Low overheads – due to the small scale of operation, we have lower overhead costs. We operate in a small premises with low heating and lighting costs, and limited rent and rates to pay. Low costs result in lower prices for consumers.
- Catering for limited or niche markets -large firms with high overheads must produce high levels of output to spread costs. By contrast, we are able to make a profit on much lower sales figures. We are therefore more flexible in negotiating the web design and development cost.